br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Weekend is usually busy

Well, my weekend is always busy ferrying my 2 kids to tuition. Saturday is not too bad just the evening only but Sunday is almost like full day because both of my kids have different tuition schedule. Lucky I, the tuition center is just 10 minutes from the house. Anyway that's part of being a dad I guess taking care of the kids. Since my wife is a working mum therefore it's fair for me to drive the kids for their tuition. The only weekend I have time for myself is during school holidays (Nov & Dec) when the kids don't attend any tuition. But then again, soon my kids will be able to go for their tuition by themselves using motorbike. (............thinking couple of years from now) In the meantime it's just has to be me driving to and fro the tuition center every weekend.

This is the car I use for transporting my kids. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the kids bicycles so they can cycle to tuition.

12:12 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

dhana- it's too dangerous have to pass the highway. thks for the thought.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home