br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Friday, March 18, 2005

Dell Axim X50v 624MHz WIFI & Bluetooth PDA, a gift

This morning I call up DELL Online to order my Dell Axim X50v 624MHz WIFI & Bluetooth PDA. I have been wanting to get this PDA for sometime, as a gift for my wife. When I saw that DELL is having this wonderful offer, selling @RM1729 after cash redemption (N/P RM2008) with free 512 MB SD Memory Card ,car charger and free delivery on their website. It is only a 2 days offer. I immediately order it without having second thoughts. It will be another week or so before I can receive the PDA from DELL. My wife been using the Sony CLIE for awhile and it has not been working properly lately. It had to be sent to Sony Service Center in KL for repair recently.(pityful they cannot repair it in Penang service center) I am not telling her that I have bought the PDA, it would be a surprise for her and hopefully she will love it. I don't usually give gifts to my wife but I do surprise her with humor & laughter and most of all we do enjoy a good conversation always. I can't wait to receive the PDA and give it to her and see what she says.


Axim X50v 624Mhz Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Andreas said...

Nice guy !!

9:53 AM  
Blogger kiawin said...

sweet :) nevertheless, do your wife read your blog? ;)

7:05 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

jim: I am really a nice guy,lol she can tell you that....

kiawin: yes she read my blog.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best hubby in the world...loving,underatanding,carrying. What more can one aak for.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home