br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My friends sudden sickness

Within this month, I have received some bad news from some of my friends regarding their health. Maybe as we grow older health problem starts to flock in. Out of nowhere suddenly my colleague was diagnosis for some nerve disorder (very serious indeed). He was in the hospital for almost 3 weeks and now still on MC taking lots of medication. Then my old classmate who have been in contact with me after all these years phoned me. He was admitted to a private hospital having diagnosis for DVT ( Deep vein thrombosis- anyone with a risk factor which makes them more prone to blood clots). I was shocked he was kind of a fit person if you look at him from the outside. Coming to terms with situation that hit us suddenly can be a nightmare to most of us especially when it is concerning our health. I was very worried for my friend that was in the hospital and pay him a visit. He is getting better now. Then I remember mumsgather who suddenly without any medical history of seizure was having seizure disorder. All this disruption involving our health create fear in us. This remind of a saying that Health is Wealth. I hope all my friends will be able to overcome their sufferings. We live by moment to moment, one moment we can be happy and the next moment we can be sad, angry (vice versa). I sincerely pray for my friends who are having these medical problems and will get well ASAP. This is an encouragement message from a book “Faith into Action”- Ikeda for anyone who is facing problems of any kind.

"There are many elements involved in a prayer being answered, but the important thing is to keep praying until it is. By continuing to pray, you can reflect on yourself with unflinching honesty and begin to move your life in a positive direction on the path of earnest, steady effort. Even if your prayer doesn’t produce concrete results immediately, your continual prayer will at some time manifest itself in a form greater than you had ever hoped".”

Take care and cheer up my friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home