br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Friday, September 02, 2005

Mahathir and I merely hugged -what do you think TM has on his mind.

How do you analyse Tun Mahathir press interview on the hug RA gave him.


What I can analysed that the AP issue is still at TM heart and mind. It’s not about the Minister but about Proton and the Approved Permits issue, he said:


The best part was asked if he felt better now, (after the hug) he said: “It's not a cure, I'm having a cold.” He might mean that he is having a cold after the hug.

The hug, even without an apology, has helped ease feelings between Dr Mahathir and Rafidah, but the AP issues which caused the rift still hang between them.

The can of worms is still crawling out surely but slowly. I think only TM can do the magic, if any other politikus would say anything on AP it would surely be swept under the carpet.


Seven cheers to TM; MAHATHIR,MAHATHIR,MAHATHIR,MAHATHIR,MAHATHIR,MAHATHIR,

MAHATHIR

Like what we did on MERDEKA……………..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

same as on merdeka ?

wasnt you all shouting MAWI, MAWI, MAWI, MAWI instead ? lol :P

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hug or no-hug - this old sly fox wont let go of the "chick" in his mouth THAT easily.

10:42 AM  
Blogger d4g said...

2 words...ARROGANCE and DENIAL!!


You weep when you hug someone because of 2 things

a) You havent seen the person in a LONG LONG TIME and you missed the PERSON SOO MUCH

b) You're guilty for your actions before...

now you tell me why she was crying...

ahh just admit it and move on lah! Nothing wrong in saying I'm at fault, she would have won my respect if she had only admitted "Yes, I apologized to Dr.M, I made a mistake and I feel much better now".

2:51 PM  
Blogger potpourri said...

Hey very interesting blog you have here! ;) And uh, about the hug...i shall refrain from comment. ;)

4:23 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

maelzx: I heard shouting Mari,Mari,Mari
lol.

centerpide; yes loh .ARROGANCE and DENIAL!! what can we do.

apple:thanks for dripping by.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

My take... geli lah to see that scene... yeeeeiii...

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home