br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Coming holidays.

Holidaying is always fun and to go for holidays with your love ones is even better. I am in the mist of planning for my coming holidays in June. This holiday is only for me and my wife, the kids will join us for the year end holidays. It sparks up the romance and love even though I have such a enjoyable relationship. It's a time to be by ourselves having a good time, food and conversation. I have not thought much to where we are going. Usually I will let my wife decide on the places we would go because she is in the travel trade and I think she knows best. I hope she pick a good destination somewhere not too far because this is a short holiday 4-5 days. Don't want to spend too much time on travelling. We have just been going for our family annual holidays since 1999. I have lots of fond memories on the holidays we went and cherished all of them . Life is short so have to enjoy it while I can. I have to remind her on the holidays and see what she has to say.

Bangkok-Going for the river cruise Posted by Hello


Bangkok-Just the two of us was here Aug 2004 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home