br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Monday, July 25, 2005

My nephew so cute!!!

Wah my nephew so cute, he is just 2 years old and looks so adorable. Time really flies I can still remember when he was just a baby and now a toddler.

DSC03664z
My nephew(Photo taken 24/7/2005)

During this period, he learns a great deal about social roles and develops motor skills.Since I always give him goodies to eat everytime he sees me he will ask for mum,mum (eat). He likes to talks a lot, playful and very energetic. He just like to mumble some kind of toddler talks that sometimes I can understand and at times I am blur.

I am sure he will be a cute guy in a few years time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lai Fong said...

Thquah, age 2 is a magical age. When I look at the pics of my kids at 2 years of age, I wish I could turn back the clock.

It is also an extremely photogenic age. Snap away as much as you can. Believe me, all these shots will be priceless in years to come.

5:34 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

Sure will asked my brother to take more photos for his son and his new baby daughter of 2 months old.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just like my son now...
whenever i put on the camera...he will always ready to post for me kekekekeke

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home