br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Monday, July 11, 2005

Writing from Johore Baharu

Took the morning flight to Johore Baharu, arriving here at 1.30pm. Checked in at Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel in middle of the city. The hotel is quite good I would say. Rooms are clean and just refurbished.All is pre-arranged for.

I am here for 3 days on work matters. I will be flying back on Wed evening. I just had my dinner at one of the restaurant in City Square Complex, ordered the Portuguese Chicken with noodles and portion of the order was large. It wasn't as tasty as I would expected. Nevertheless it good to try new taste of food.

Later I went walking around the malls and just did some window shopping or rather people watching I was trying to get something special for my coming marriage anniversary.(not for me but for her)My eyes didn't see what I like so will just have to postphone the purcahse.

I am going to watch some TV and call it a night. Tomorrow have to work lo.

2 Comments:

Blogger ks said...

Have a good trip.

9:42 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

thanks man but kind of boring here

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home