br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Force Is With Them

DSCF0075z

Batman?/Terrorist?

My thoughts: At one glance I was thinking OMG terrorists in training somewhere then I realised that the perception I have is not always the truth. Silly me. Maybe it's because of the media and TV that I had been exposed everyday that developed my mind set in such a way. Therefore every photo does not necessary tell a story. (With so much high tech. photos can be manipulated)


Scroll down.......for caption.
















Caption for the photo:
At a graduation ceremony at Kowsar Police Academy in Teheran, March 2005. Iranian women wearing traditional chadors took part in a wall-scaling exercise. More than 100 women will assist male colleagues in the police force, graduated.


3 Comments:

Blogger Just Paul said...

Very interesting photo and caption. I would agree, ones first reaction can often be wrong. Sadly in an increasingly violent world, it has become second nature to always assume the worst first.

11:44 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

MMMMMmmmm glad you agree. thks

12:30 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

You caught me on that one too!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home