br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Busy past week and coming week

Phew …what a week that has been for me. My house was installed with a burglar alarm system at last. I have always wanted to install the system but the timing was always not perfect. (No budget) At last managed to have it installed. It always good to have a safety device if ones’ can afford it.

Once again the house was full of dust after the drilling and fixing of wires all around. I am so scare of renovation for the house. Each time we do a renovation be it small or big the whole house will be a mess.(dusty and dirty) Anyway after all the mopping and washing the house is much cleaner. I am going to do some touch up on some minor paint work on my door grills and front gate. I will be taking 2 days off from work starting from tomorrow. This coming weekend will be a busy one.(Food Fair at the Old Folks Home)

Btw next week I will be attending a seminar in Langkawi from 27-29 September and let’s see how things will go. Definitely will be doing a bit of shopping and meeting some old buddies in Langkawi not to mention some drinking session. Cheers to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger percolator said...

After you finish all that dusting, wiping, mopping and paintwork touch-up, can you come over to my place, please?
I desparately need to catch up with 4 weeks worth of newspaper, 2 weeks of e-mails... laundry, ironing, and EXERCISE.
Funny how being busy at work results in fat cells multiplying at super-speed.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

Its good to have an alarm system, but remember not to set of the alarm yourselves! Hehe.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home