br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Langkawi Trip 26-30 Sept.

Just got back from Langkawi this afternoon, took the 1.10pm flight. The journey was smooth and managed to arrive back at my sweet home at around 2.15pm. I am real tired after these couple of days.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The 5 days (26-30 Sept) trip to Langkawi was fun besides attending the seminar for 3 days .I was provided accommodation at City Bayview Hotel which was okay. I managed to catch up with a few of my old buddies now working and residing in Langkawi. We had some good time chatting over dinner mostly with seafood. Surprisingly I did not drink that much beer or wine during this trip. Among the best place for dinner was the Wonderland Restaurant which was cheap and good. I bought lots of chocolates, a couple of bottles of wine, cashew nuts and some sarong.

I just wonder when will be my next trip back to Langkawi maybe with my family the next time around.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Wonderland Restaurant? Where is this place?

7:32 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

This restaurant is operated by a local guy name TUN, it is by the river side along Pokok Assam, corner shop. There is new hotel opposite this place called Bella Villa if I am not mistaken.

12:22 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

Wow i have thought about a holiday there :)it looks so peaceful and beautiful .

cheerioz tcz

9:52 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

Yes it's so peaceful and beautiful, things are pretty slow moving here kind of relaxing pace.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home