br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Step dancing at home

DSCF0004a

The step dancing mat

The latest craze at home for the kids- dancing. I mean step dancing. How does this step dancing works Well it’s just a dancing mat where ones’ step on the arrows of the mat following to the music that is played. My daughter has bought a step dancing mat that must be attached to the Play Station to enjoy the fun step dancing.

Looks like the kids are having a good time dancing; their mum is also into it. I did give it a try but was not able to follow the rhythm. It looks real easy but it was a challenge to do the whole dance routine. There are a few choice of program to select easy to heavy (difficult).

I think by practicing it will make the step dancing much easier after awhile. My kids are good with the rhythm and movement of the dance. At least it a fun and good workout of them. I mean one does can really sweat it out after half an hour.

I wonder how long this craze will last. Thoughts…………………….teenagers are fun years.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

I oso want to do... but I got no playstation. (*pouts*)

12:19 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

Ai yoh sooner or later you will sure buy the playstation for your kids.Just watch than you just start step dancing.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

There was a similar craze here some time back... haven't tried it before though... probably cannot keep up lah...

12:52 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

I also cannot keep up,only can do the beginner lesson only.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Logger keystroke freeware define zyrtec http://www.internet-baccarat-0.info/Lottery1.html Clomid sale line shemale cocktail

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! alfa romeo 147 jtd ti Kenshin kaoru sex stories Kal - korean air lines

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home