br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Fresh Hot Bread for breakfast daily

Fresh Baked Bread just done by me. Posted by Hello




Hot baked breads are a routine in my house. My family have been baking breads almost like every day for our daily breakfast since we bought our bread machine in 1999. The bread that we baked at home is normally in a whole loaf .The smell of freshly baked bread are really nice to smell. The aroma is like you are in a bread factory. (feeling hungry now) The whole house will smell like "fresh hot bread" even to the neighbours. Talking about making bread, it is actually very easy to do, if you use the bread machine. What you have to do is just dump every ingredient needed and that it. It 's all done by the bread machine and in just a couple of hours depending on what setting you want the bread to turn out to be Normal, Dark, Rapid. I do always baked the bread if MrsQ is not free to do it, very simple 5 minutes and it's all done. Just to put the ingredient into the baking pan in the bread machine.

Actually there are different type of bread that can be baked with the bread machine such as Coffee bread, French bread, Whole wheat bread, Focaccia and many more. (I don't know to name too many) These are the breads we usually baked not to mention Pizza dough .Pizza dough are usually made and stored in the freezer,ready to make Pizza when we want. My family like to eat bread for breakfast so we just baked the bread, to think it is more economical to baked bread than to buy? I don't think so maybe the different is not much. Basically to bake a loaf of 500gramns bread will cost about RM1.50-RM2.00.(costing include ingredients and electricity) It's the freshness and the smell of the just baked bread that we like so much. Furthermore the bread is free of addictive. We have not been buying bread for so long and I don't know how much it cost now? LOL. My family will be enjoying our own made bread for years to come. Cheers!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. It encourages creativity and healthy lifestyle. I wish I have the time to do the same. Aaah... the smell of oven-baked bread.

1:25 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

Halian:- why not if there is a will there is a way.Try it out you will be amazed.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Nice bread you have there. Bread that is free of addictive, simply the best.

Sorry for off topic, million thanks for answering my questionnaire :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Mabel said...

*drools*

I remember making that trip every week to this cornershop-bakery that sells freshly baked bread in Eastwood, Sydney. I'd bite into it and instantly taste the sweatness of barley (yes, they use barley water instead of plain water for their breads)...

YUMMMMS.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home