br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Travelling to Perth and south of Perth.

Well have planned for my coming school holidays, travelling to Perth and south of Perth. I have booked my air tickets for 2 (spouse and me) but it's still on waiting list (keeping finger cross). It would be a 6 days trip, we would be renting a car and self drive. I was hoping some of you guys who has been there would be able to give some good advice and tips on nice things to do and see over there.
Cheers!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger kennysia said...

Waseh! So lucky! What do you wanna do, where do you wanna go? What's your budget? Kenny Sia can help. :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

Kennysia:- kam siah for the good tips.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mabel said...

Don't think of bringing any fruits, dairy products and even eggs into the country. They have pretty strict laws and very alert customs officers. :p

I haven't been to Perth but I can give you some general tips - since you're driving, get a car with GPRS (and you'll need to bring along your passport and drivers' license). Aussie drivers are very by the book and patient, so you won't have much problems.

Just have fun, get to know some people...and enjoy yourself. Worse come to worse, go to a second-hand bookstore in Perth and get yourself a second-hand copy of Lonely Planet Australia. :p

12:58 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

thks mei, we have been to the Gold Coast with the kids few years back. Yes kenw about the strict enforcemnet of the custom of bring in foodstuff into Aust.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home