br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Perth confirmed

DSCF0004a
e- ticket from SIA

Originally I booked my airline tickets from MAS- Pg/Kuc/Perth and back to Pg and was on the waiting list. After weeks of waiting and waiting. MAS still could not confirmed the seats. I was thinking to myself. I better forget about the Perth trip. The airfare was around RM1650 including airport tax per pax.

Last week I saw SIA advertisment for Pg/Perth/Pg at an amazing price. Immediately went to SIA office, booked and issued the tickets. I guess luck was on my side or rather I have the good fortune. At last my flight to Perth is confirmed. The good news is; I was able to get a better deal from SIA- Pg/S'pore/Perth and back to Pg for just RM1250 including airport tax per pax.(a saving of RM400x2=RM800)

I am looking foward for my holidays. We plan to rent a car from the airport spend 2 days (Perth , Fremantle & Swan Valley) and 3 days (Busselton, Margaret River & Augusta). My friends have recommended me to visit the Sandalford Vineyard some 20km out of Perth. I think we will be visiting a few more vineyard along the way and enjoy the wine maybe get drunk.

Anyone have any good suggestions or recommendations for us to visit?

7 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

If you're in Perth, you MUST go to the Fishing Boat Harbour (i think) and eat the Fish n Chips or Prawns. They are simply De-Li-Ci-Ious. Mmmmmm.. :D

10:35 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

dannyfoo,thanks for the tips, will surely try the fish n chips/prawns.

fy,thanks for the tips. Just going there with my mrs.to be by ourselves away from the kids for a while.

12:11 AM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

Just try relax n enjoy every moment,take lots of pic's.I've only ever seen photos belonging to friends or get away on tv,as it is about 4200km from where i live.Too far for me to visit,,
cheerz tcz

10:55 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

sweetspirit, will do that, thanks.cheers.

8:44 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Have a romantic getaway, Mr & Mrs thquah! Enjoy every moment of it!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Waah, honeymoon number what? Perth is lovely... enjoy the wine, cheese... and the beautiful scenery...

9:15 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

5xmom, thanks for the good wishes.Hope to enjoy the wine & cheese beside my partner.lol

lrong, honeymoon? everyday also honeymoon if you set your mind into it.lol. But going on a holiday like this is refreshing. Will definitely enjoy the wine & cheese & secenary.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home