br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Friday, May 13, 2005

Thoughts on my family

I am thankful for the marriage I have even though there are up and downs. Having a good marriage for the last 18 years is the best thing in my life with full backing of my partner (wife). I think without her help and support I don't think I can made it. I definitely will cherish the love I have received and given to my partner (vice verse). My partner is my soul mate in life. I am pretty sure we are trustful, committed and honest in our marriage. To think about honesty, I think there are a few times I did tell a few white lies but nothing serious. I think my partner cherish and love me so much because I have a sense of humour to make her laugh after all these years. I feel that good communication between two of us is key to make this partnership and friendship goes so well.


I thankful for the kids I have even though sometimes they are naughty and cheeky. Kids are all naughty and cheeky I was when I was a kid. The most important thing to me is that as they grow up, they will not sway into bad company (smoking, drugs, and illegal stuff). I thankful that my family has such a wonderful relationship, we can talked and discussed things and always come to an agreeable solution.


I will always cherish our holidays together as a family and will be looking forward for more family holidays as the years ahead. My siblings and I were not that fortunate in our childhood to go for any holidays with our dad and mum under unfavourable conditions. Now things look much better as we had to slog in the early years of our marriage and be where we are today. What are your thoughts on your family? Hopefully the thoughts are the same as mine.

Son and daughter on our holidays
Son & Daughter on our holidays

HQ64
Outdoor fun together

7 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Thanks for the reminder to feel blessed with what we have. Pretty girl you have there.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

Ah.. I like to read positive blogs like this compared to the ranting ones that goes "I hate my boss, my friend, myself, the world" kind of blog.

2:20 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

5xmom : Thanks for saying my girl is pretty. she looks like me. LOL


MG : Thanks for reading. Trying to put my thoughts out, maybe one day my children will appreciate me more. LOL

12:02 AM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Riding up together is usually fun, but riding together down is also fun... after the event that is when you joke about it...

5:08 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

lrong: yes, we did have fun and the memories are forever in my heart.

8:20 PM  
Blogger G said...

U have pretty looking kids!(^_^)

10:38 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

ginnie,
they look OK lah.My kids are tall like the dad n mum.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home