br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Monday, May 23, 2005

Touching and emotional blogs

3.gloriouslilies
Drawing by Annickmckenzie

Well I was reading a few very touching blogs from Singapore over the passed few days. These blogs are very touching. I was feeling emotional and was thinking what if I was in their situation. Can I be so tough and brave to face the illness they are facing? How are each days going to pass by, will it pass by slowly. I was sitting all by myself thinking and wondering with sad and teary emotions.

People who are facing sickness/illness are at their lowest point off their life's that what I can think off. The courage they have and the sufferings they are going through made them tougher and stronger I believe. I hope they are.

I sincerely from the bottom of my heart send my prayers daily to those who are suffering from illness. Those that I have met through the web even though they might not know me. Stumble upon someone who is suffering and full of sorrows makes me realise that I should be thankful and grateful for the good health I have even if might not be rich. Nothing is better than having a good and healthy life. Money cannot buy us good health. Even if we are poor just ponder and think how lucky we are compare to those who are suffering from illness.

Wealth is health. Even though you might be suffering from illness now.You can still live your life to the fullest. Quote, "Life itself is the most precious of all treasure. Even the treasure of the entire universe cannot equal the value of a single human life. Life is like a lamp, and food like oil”

4 Comments:

Blogger percolator said...

How could/would these people have coped without blogs, I wonder.
It also shows us, how one moment, one day, even a month, a year-- will seems so different later on when you revisit those feelings and thoughts.
For instance, in M'sian blogosphere when people feel anger and rage and lash out at every one friend or foe or even strangers or even go to other people's blogs to find fault, and seem to feel so right, so justified.
A few months or years down the line, that incident will seem so trivial, the (written) hostility, anger and violence and anger so unnecesary, so wrong - well hopefully, wiser with time.

Given our human memories are so selective and small, remembering only what's favourable to remember, it's a good thing blogs can be an accurate record of our own responses and behavior in problem situations. An opportunity to learn from experience.

3:54 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

Yes ur so right, i may live in a nice area but we go without certain things to live here.But i have lived in many bad areas ,and there was so much stress living in really bad areas so less stress is best.I'm sure many of the blogs you've read ppl will find the strength through the kindness others show.
cheerz tcz

5:37 PM  
Blogger dizzyguy73 said...

That just show how much more lucky we are & yet, some people still complaint a lot & are not satisfied of what they have.

9:19 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

percolator, yes agreed would these people have coped without blogs.At least they can reflects their rants yrs to come.

sweetspirits, I hope so,ppl will find the strength through the kindness others show.

dizzyguy73, yeslah what to do ppl like to complaint.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home