br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Remembering my children when they were babies.

Trying to turn the clock back to the times when my son was born and the following year my daughter. It was kind of thrilling to recall all the great moments that I could feel at that time. I was in the delivery room when both my children were delivered. It was an experience of my life to witness and appreciate it, every husband should do it. As I take a peep back in time, those beautiful memories emerged out like a dream. When my son was born, my mum took care of him in the day time (thanks mum) where else we (partner & me) have to take care of him at the night. As both of us are working you can imagine the problems we have to face looking after our son and daughter. We have difficulties from trying to make them sleep and to feeding them in the middle of the night. We managed to fix up a routine for my kids that are to feed them milk at around 11pm so that he can sleep through until morning. Then we can have our good sleep. Looking after a baby and have to go to work the next day is no fun.

I was wondering and thinking that how did we manage to make it. I guess it was a great achievement for both of us. Couples who have babies will know that taking care of them is no easy task. It's all pain and sweat. Sometimes babies are a pain in the........... But yet we adore and love them because they are so joyful when they smile and laugh.

Looking at these sweet memories reminds me of the good old days. I suffered when my babies were sick (in and out of the hospital-my son) many experiences that taught us a lesson or two. After reading a blog “Meaning of Life.” I would like to say "Never let life's hardships disturb you. After all, no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages. Suffer what there is to suffer, enjoy what there is to enjoy. Regard both suffering and joy as facts of life".

Some people may not agree with me but this a fact of life to consider. I truly believe in this especially in my life.

1children(c)
Son & Daughter - relaxing


2children(c)
Playing time at grannies place

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics and beautiful words.How right you are everyone has their good and bad times in this life ,no one is spared .So i agree lets be thankful becoz i believe we learn from every experience in life be it good or bad.
So good to read about a guy and his family :) cheerz tcz

6:31 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

sweetspirit, thanks for the encouraging words.Cheers

11:08 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Your kids are so cute. I wonder....do you wish to have more babies when you see those photos? I do get these urge and hence, hahahaha I end up with so many.

4:08 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

5xmom,
Ah yah, Cannot affordlah, I know 2 is not enough but we have decided so that's it.LOL

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home