br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Holidays!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Driving routes to the south.

Phew.... these last few days have been really busy for me. Looking forward for my Perth trip with full of excitement. I have received a few good suggestions on what to do in Perth and would like to thank all those who have sent me the suggestions.

Lrong has been teasing me about "honeymoon number what"? I was thinking honeymoon? It would be nice, yea. Then to me everyday is also honeymoon if you set your mind into it. LoL. But going on a holiday like this is refreshing for the partnership. (No kids to disturb)

I have to arrange the transportation for kid’s tuition over the coming week. Lucky for me, my mum is always ready to help and the wonderful part is she can drive her own Kancil to ferry the kids for tuition. My mum has been helping me a lot looking after the house and her grandchildren. Thanks mum, couldn't ask for more.

We will be leaving on 4/6 Sat night from Pg/Spore and on transit for an early Sun morning flight to Perth arriving on 5/6 Sun. 7.30am. My mrs. has drawn out an itinerary on what to do and see. Mrs. has also planned out what routes to take because we will be driving to south of Perth. I know we will be having lots of fun and an enjoyable holidays. I will be trying to capture as many photos as possible. We will be back in Pg 10/6 Fri. Cheers!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

Hey there. Enjoy your trip and remember to take lots of photos to share. You must be all excited and geared up for it. :)

11:27 AM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

Wishing you both the best on your stay in oz :) tcz

12:54 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

MG, thanks , yes lor waiting for the trip.

sweetspirit, thanks mate.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

For me with no kids ah, everyday is honeymoon... except when arguing over silly things lah... Enjoy, my friend...

2:02 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

Welcome to Aussieland hey,,can't wait to see some of your pics :)

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home