br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Friday, December 09, 2005

Family Hong Kong Holidays

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
View from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center-Victoria Harbour

Well, came back from my holidays and have being pretty busy at home. I have not been able to use the computer that frequent because my kids have monopolised both the PC we have at home.

Looking back at my family trip to Hong Kong and Shenzhen from 1-6 Dec had me thinking of the wonderful moments we spent. Shopping and meals/food are not cheap in HK. Clothing’s, electric goods, hand phones are about the same price in Malaysia. (Except if there is a sale) We went to Mongkok area for shopping; prices are better there comparing with Tsim Sha Tsui.

Places of interest we visited in Hong Kong; Avenue of the Star, Science Museum, The Peak (Victoria Peak), Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, Aberdeen Harbour (Jumbo Floating Restaurant), Disneyland (the kids just had a wonderful time)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jackie Chan Palm print-Avenue of the Stars

Places of interest we visited in Shenzhen; Windows of the World, Splendid China. Btw in Shenzhen, I was conned by a merchant when I bought a SD card of 1GB that turned out to be 32 MB and 1GB MP3 that was only 128MB. The retailer actually show us the info of 1GB on the notebook but when I reformat the devices at home it turn out it be 32MB and 128MB.(Beware, I think there are lots of conned retailer in China)

Glad to be back in my sweet home Penang and enjoying our local food. I can tell you nothing beats Penang food.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Disneyland- View from tarzan house

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
How are you?
Im going to Hongkong soon too!
Well, in about, 5 days... lol...
How do u like HK?

4:23 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

I am fine, thks.
Well, overall HK is OK. Things are preety expensive compare to Malaysia or rather also the same. But if there is a sale than it would be a good shopping spree.
Hope you will have a good time there, weather will be cold so be prepare.

11:27 AM  
Blogger lonelychinesegal said...

I would love to go to HK again after my maiden trip to HK in Dec 2003. Wanna visit Disney Land, Ocean Park, Peak, Lantau Island, Lamma Island, Central and TST with my loved ones in the fuure ! And many many more other places in HK too !

12:20 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

LMS: I wished you will be able to go on your holidays soon.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Superdrug travel insurance Mikes computer repair spyware removal Ing financial planning Boys jerking cumshot Fly fishing rods carry on baggage Can you get messed up off valtrex Self install car alarm systems Www ambien com drug interaction

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home