br> < Through My Eyes >
Google

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Son PMR Results

I think I was more nervous than my son when I fetched him to his school to collect his PMR results on 22 Dec 2005. We left our house around 9.45am and I was having a good conversation (dad and son talk) while I was driving.

As we reached his school there was a large crowd of parents and students all patiently waiting for the PMR results to be announced. After waiting for more than 30 minutes all the students were asked to go to their respective classroom where the results slip were given. After queuing and getting the results, the first reaction was, Aiyoh Chinese got B………….. As I was standing beside him trying to get a glimpse of the results slip but could not figure out what he had got for the rest of the papers he sat for. Without much emotion in him, he said the rest of the papers OK. Only then did I realize that he had got a good result 7A and 1B.

I can tell that he was not too happy with his Mandarin paper but I console him that the results were excellent and he had done a Good Job!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I can tell you one thing is that my son is a very confident person until sometimes I think he is over confident. But up today exam has been smooth sailing for him. Got to think of how to reward him maybe some cash will be good for him beside he has most to the things teenagers have.

By the way I got him a Nike basketball shoes (Zoom LEBRON ll Low) so there goes his reward which was rather expensive by my standard.

8 Comments:

Blogger lonelychinesegal said...

Is this exam the equivalent of Singapore's GCE O Levels ?

I must say ur son has really done very well indeed ! Thumbs up and be sure to reward him accordingly !

12:22 AM  
Blogger thquah said...

LMS: the exam is something like LCE level.Yes lor have rewarded him already,bought him a good pair of Nike basketball shoes.

5:33 PM  
Blogger lonelychinesegal said...

Huh? What is LCE ? LCE=GCE ?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

waah... 7A and 1B ah... terror lah like that... I only got 2As...

3:26 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

No updates for so long ?

5:19 PM  
Blogger thquah said...

lronglim & sweetspirit:
I have kind of lazy to write on my blog for the time being. Anyway thanks for coming by.

8:32 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

its kewl , as long as ya okz that is what matters cheers tcz

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home